1. Where can I find more information?
Please visit EQAO Careers for any questions regarding:
- Browser Compatibility Terms, Conditions and Notice of Collection of Personal Information
- Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure and Employment Agreement for an EQAO Scorer (Online) or Committee Member (Online)
- Scoring Payment Guidelines
- Browser Compatibility
- EQAO Scoring: Frequently Asked Questions
2. I have received a message with my username and password. What are the next step I should follow?
This is the process to create a payroll profile:
- Click the Register Button to create your user name and password. Click Submit when finished.
- Go to your Inbox and open the email from Drakehire.com. Click on the link to activate your account. Check your Junk Folder as the email may be filtered.
- Return to drakehire.com and login using your User Name and Password.
- Click on the Profile Button to complete your Registration.
If you do not activate your User Name and Password, you will receive an error message when you attempt to login. For technical support, Contact Us.
3. How do I download my T4?
Thank you for contacting Drake.
We appreciate your interest in the EQAO project. At present we have no information on the 2020 OSSLT Administration. We will reach out to Drake Scorers as details on the April session become known to us. In the meanwhile, we appreciate your patience.
Here is the link to access electronic T4’s. They are available on-line from February 21, 2020. The login instruction are included below.
Follow the link to our TMS by clicking https://tms.exponential-impact.com or copying the URL into your browser.
- A) Customer ID = drk
- B) Email address = ContractorAccess@na.drakeintl.com (enter exactly as written)
- C) Username = the first initial of your first name and your full last name all in UPPER CASE, plus the last 3 digits of your SIN.
Example for John Smith with SIN of 123456789 = JSMITH789 (please note UPPER CASE)
- D) Password = first 4 letters of your last name in UPPER CASE, the @ symbol and the last 4 digits of your SIN number.
Example for John Smith SMIT@6789
Once you are logged into the system, go to the Black bar that says “Employee Self Service”, then:
- A) Click on the tab that says “Payroll”
- B) For your T4 click on T4 Slip
- C) Choose the year and print all that apply by clicking the GO button on the right side of the screen
This is the codes for our Temp Payroll: DRC – Drake International (Temp)
4. What is the pay date?
Each scoring activity has a distinct pay date that is 30 days or less after the end of the entire event.
5. How do I request my Record of Employment?
6. Why does my Deposit Advice show hours when my compensation is by batch?
Our payroll forms are pre-printed and show the hourly rate of pay. The value of this field actually reflects the number of batches completed. Your pay rate is $ 28.85 per batch. $30.00 per batch includes 4% vacation pay.
7. What do I do if there is an error on my pay?
8. How do I opt for CPP exempt status?
If you are 65 to 70 years of age:
- a) Print the CPT 30 document found under the Forms Tab on this site
- b) Complete the form and take photocopies
- c) Send the original to Winnipeg; the address is noted on the second page of the CPT 30 form
- d) Upload a copy of the CPT30 form and a copy of your Notice of Entitlement or T4A to your profile
If you are 70 plus:
- a) Scan a copy of your photo ID showing your date of birth
- b) Upload this document to your profile
9. I cannot upload the image of my bank information because the file is too large. What can I do?
To reduce the image size:
- Set the quality of the cell photo camera to lower level in the camera settings and the re-take the photo of the void cheque;
- Use image editor software to reduce the image size;
- For Mac users, take a photo and email the image to yourself, selecting ‘small’. Save then upload the compressed image.
- Send the image to our Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tech Support will compress the image and return to you by email.
10. I received a message that my username and password is already in use. What do I do?
Prepare to have the following information when you communicate with us:
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address used for your account
- Additional personal information that might be relevant to your account or assignment ready