1. I have received a message with my username and password. What are the next step I should follow?
This is the process to create a payroll profile:
- Click the Register Button to create your user name and password. Click Submit when finished.
- Go to your Inbox and open the email from Drakehire.com. Click on the link to activate your account. Check your Junk Folder as the email may be filtered.
- Return to drakehire.com and login using your User Name and Password.
- Click on the Profile Button to complete your Registration.
If you do not activate your User Name and Password, you will receive an error message when you attempt to login. For technical support, Contact Us.
2. How do I download my T4?
Thank you for contacting Drake.
We appreciate your interest in the EQAO project. At present we have no information on the 2020 OSSLT Administration. We will reach out to Drake Scorers as details on the April session become known to us. In the meanwhile, we appreciate your patience.
Here is the link to access electronic T4’s. They are available on-line from February 21, 2020. The login instruction are included below.
Follow the link to our TMS by clicking https://tms.exponential-impact.com or copying the URL into your browser.
- A) Customer ID = drk
- B) Email address = ContractorAccess@na.drakeintl.com (enter exactly as written)
- C) Username = the first initial of your first name and your full last name all in UPPER CASE, plus the last 3 digits of your SIN.
Example for John Smith with SIN of 123456789 = JSMITH789 (please note UPPER CASE)
- D) Password = first 4 letters of your last name in UPPER CASE, the @ symbol and the last 4 digits of your SIN number.
Example for John Smith SMIT@6789
Once you are logged into the system, go to the Black bar that says “Employee Self Service”, then:
- A) Click on the tab that says “Payroll”
- B) For your T4 click on T4 Slip
- C) Choose the year and print all that apply by clicking the GO button on the right side of the screen
This is the codes for our Temp Payroll: DRC – Drake International (Temp)
3. What are the dates for scoring?
Invitations to participate in EQAO activities will be e-mailed to eligible candidates approximately 4–6 weeks prior to the activity. Eligible candidates will be able to view scoring opportunity details and dates on their EQAO profile dashboard.
4. What are the typical working hours for scoring and committee events?
New operating hours at the scoring site have been established, specifically earlier start and finish times, and changes to lunch and break times. This should help address some traffic issues and reduce wait times for services.
- Monday to Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 3:55 p.m. and
- Sundays (if applicable) 9:00 a.m. to 3:55 p.m. (later start to accommodate transit schedules)
We have done our best to provide you with an accurate estimate of the amount of time required to score each task. For your personal planning, we have also provided you with an estimate of the latest end date to complete each task. Scoring may, however, be completed sooner than the date indicated.
EQAO requirements: Committee Events are scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
5. What is the pay date?
Each scoring activity has a distinct pay date that is approximately 30 days after the end of the entire event. EQAO provides specific pay dates for large scoring events in the Scoring Site Information document provided at the scoring site.
6. How do I request my Record of Employment?
7. Why does my Deposit Advice show hours when my compensation is a per diem?
Our payroll forms are pre-printed and show the rate of pay as an hourly entry. The value in that field actually reflects the number of days worked. Your rate of pay shows $192.31 per hour which is your daily compensation.
8. Why is my pay rate different than on the EQAO Finance Procedure?
EQAO Finance Procedure document is now Pay and Expense Reimbursement Guidelines Scoring.
9. What do I do if there is an error on my pay?
10. How do I opt for CPP exempt status?
If you are 65 to 70 years of age:
- a) Print the CPT 30 document found under the Forms Tab on this site
- b) Complete the form and take photocopies
- c) Send the original to Winnipeg; the address is noted on the second page of the CPT 30 form
- d) Upload a copy of the CPT30 form and a copy of your Notice of Entitlement or T4A to your profile
If you are 70 plus:
- a) Scan a copy of your photo ID showing your date of birth
- b) Upload this document to your profile
11. I cannot upload the image of my bank information because the file is too large. What can I do?
To reduce the image size:
- Set the quality of the cell photo camera to lower level in the camera settings and the re-take the photo of the void cheque;
- Use image editor software to reduce the image size;
- For Mac users, take a photo and email the image to yourself, selecting ‘small’. Save then upload the compressed image.
- Send the image to our Tech Support at email@example.com. Tech Support will compress the image and return to you by email.
12. I received a message that my username and password is already in use. What do I do?
Prepare to have the following information when you communicate with us:
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address used for your account
- Additional personal information that might be relevant to your account or assignment ready